Followers

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Little of This, Little Bit of That...

I was curious how the siding was coming along and so I took a ride out to Sisters.  About half the house is done.  It is a two man job and they are working hard to get it done.  The sun was out but the chill off the mountains was definitely letting you know it was Winter!



I always have to stop by the Sister's Coffee Company for either coffee or tea and loved the gingerbread house they created.


Here is a peek at the project I finished as a wedding gift for my son and his wife Emily.  I wanted to do something different than a wedding quilt and started working on this earlier in the year.  It was actually done by the wedding date but hadn't been framed.  Now, it is in the mail and off to it's new home!  In a week I'll show you the whole thing once it has arrived at their home.


Every year I buy an ornament for HH and I.  Last year was this cute nest which I absolutely love.  HH said he saw an commercial for ornaments and it showed Santa on a motorcycle.  Off to the store I went, turned out to be Santa on a ATV.  That wasn't gonna do...so I bought...


...this one!  Cause we bought ourselves a little camping trailer this year...isn't it adorable!


Well, I have got a lot of stuff to finish before the holiday.  I have already stood in line twice at the post office and only have to mail off  4 more...once I get the quilting done!  It is going to be a busy weekend!  Have a good one!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Anna, Is that going to be your new home? If so how exciting, It's in a beautiful setting. Have a productive weekend. Ronda

    ReplyDelete
  2. The house is beginning to look like a real house with the siding on!

    I hope that you had a latte for me when you were at the Sisters Coffee Company! I'm sitting here drinking my morning coffee from my SCC mug, like usual, every morning. The gingerbread house they had was really cute. I wish that I was sitting in one of their rockers in front of that beautiful fireplace drinking it right now. lol

    Your blackwork is beautiful, and I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! You are building a house? It is going to be fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. House sure is coming along. Love the camper ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you made sure they built a bedroom for me, lol.
    Love your stitchery, that is something I would love to make for my son and DIL. I collect cat ornaments, but no big tree for now, so I can't enjoy them.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet words on your (their) lovely stitchery picture. Love the camper ornament! I bought a pretty glass white owl ornament this year. Yes, it's a VERY busy time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that house and those ornaments are adorable. I did not put up a tree this year. Maybe next year. I doubt it but hey I'll try!

    ReplyDelete