Monday, December 3, 2012

I Did It!!!

This last year I have been on an emotional roller coaster.  Rarely unpacking my suitcase, tethered to my cell phone and yet I set a goal of completing 1 UFO a month...and I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  There were times I was beating myself up...that I hadn't been able to get in my sewing room, for what seemed like weeks...but, in retrospect I did get time and the proof is in the pudding.  12 projects done.  It doesn't matter that I added several projects....you know, I just had a light bulb moment...maybe I was adding project to feel like I was making some headway.  Whoops, that is quilt screwy. LOL.

Anyhoo...I have decided to keep the ball rolling and make a challenge for 2013!  Hope you will join me because I can tell you, it feels awesome to have set a goal and reach it.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free slideshow design personalized with Smilebox

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations Anna,

    As it is so early in the month, maybe you can get one more done for a Baker's Dozen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Very impressive finishes. You must be feeling so happy to have accomplished so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! You must be a very organized woman, beautiful finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Good for you!! And look at all your lovely things!! My favourite is December...love your wool runner...oh and the brown star quilt...and the...well you get the idea!! All wonderful!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job!! Yea!! You did it!!! They're all looking great. I agree with Paulette....I think that December is my favorite UFO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulation Anna!! Feels good to get so much done, and a new house too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on accomplishing your goals. I will be happy just to finish things, so i plan on doing a bit at a time every month.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done! What an achievement and all so amazing!
    Shazy

    ReplyDelete
  9. You make it look doable!! Very inspiring.
    Thank you for sharing ~

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO inspiring! Passion (as mentioned in the music)displayed in cloth and stitching. I, too, will try and make those UFO's a priority. Thanks for the push!

    ReplyDelete