Followers

Sunday, December 2, 2012

BJ's Quilt Basket BOM 2012 Reveal!

Bj's Quilt Basket BOM meeting was very exciting because of the 2012 reveal!  And of course...amazing show 'n tell.  On top of all that excitement Vicki was showing the fabric choices for the 2013 Mystery BOM.  The shop also has a BOM where you actually know what you are creating and it is a Pacific Northwest/Alaska theme.  I actually chose the Fall Mystery BOM...because surprisingly, I do not have a Fall Quilt.  I have to admit...I need another quilt project like I need a hole in the head...but, it is a guaranteed date to meet some of the Fabric Stalkers on a monthly basis...Priceless.

Enjoy the slide show...if you don't live in Central Oregon...you are going to wish you did!  And for those of you who did the 2012 BOM's and need the layout and math, it is at the end of the blog post.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Digital slideshow personalized with Smilebox




2 comments:

  1. Lots of beautiful quilts and love the sailboat piece, that is something I want to try this year with art quilting.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your slide shows... thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete