Followers

Monday, November 19, 2012

Homespun & Holly 2012


This years Homespun and Holly Event at Holly Hills was spectacular.  The decor, designers, shopping and dinner were top shelf!  This event is held every November due to the hard work of Jan, Brian and the rest of the crew at Holly Hills.  We arrived about 1130, checked in, did some quick shopping before Brian lead the attendees to the fully decorated room which was shown on yesterday's blog post.  There are 4 designers who create a "make and take" project providing all the supplies needed for completion.  You may not be able to finish them all in the time allotted but you will have a great start.  Every hour and a half you move to the next station.  Between station 3 and 4 we took an hour shopping break while the dining experience is set up.  This year it was a full Thanksgiving dinner!  We wrapped up the evening finishing our 4th station and for our merry group it meant Sweetwater!!!  

It was a wonderful experience to share with girlfriends!  I hope you enjoy the slide show.  Tomorrow I will be sharing the Pioneer Quilt Shop...so come on back! 

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another free photo slideshow by Smilebox

10 comments:

  1. I loved the bucket of snowballs project. I wish I lived closer, it looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your pictures! It was a fun day and nice to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like so much fun and I like the idea of how they get you started on each project. The 7 snowmen and that snow angel are the ones I got this week, we think alike.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are some cute snowman patterns in the shop...and I love that you turned the towel project into a pillow!

    Glad to see you and Anne yesterday morning. I have my one project all cut out and just have to tack it down so I can work on it this week and weekend..decided it will be a gift for my mom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You girls have WAY TOO MUCH FUN!! I would have loved going to that!! At least we get to live vicariously through you!! Thanks for the slide show...think I'll go back and watch it again!!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I concur with Paulette, looks like FUN and would love to live near a shop like that! Makes me drool........
    Really enjoyed the slideshow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holly Hill creates a wondrous time for those who participate. A first class act!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the smile box was so great, it felt like I was with you! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete