Monday, October 15, 2012

What the heck???

Well I think the universe is letting me know I need to slow down! I came down with the WORST UTI in history! Thank goodness I was with my girlfriend who lives in the area cause she knew where to take me. But in the middle of the night I called the nurse hotline (Robin) and begged her to let me call 911. No way, drink fluids and in the morning go to an urgent care center...no ambulance is going to want to pick you up. It was the worst night ever. Thank goodness it didn't happen until after the quilt show. And praise Jesus Colleen knew where the urgent care was.

After no sleep in 24 hours I arrived in San Francisco for a little work. It was a beautiful day! The 49er's were playing, the Giants and the Nike Marathon.







My sis and I were picked up by her youngest son for some good Korean Food!



I got a ton!!!! Of fabulous photos from the Quilt Show which I will begin on Wednesday.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Anna! I had that happen in Paducah (of all places) one year when I went to the big quilt show there. I drove myself to the hospital emergency (at 3AM) and the doc said "You're the first quilter to come in this year." Lucky me!Antibiotics and cranberry juice later saved the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you are doing better by now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What the heck it UTI? Sounds awful!! Hope you are feeling better...
    P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks goodness Mr. Google is so smart...he told me what UTI is! I am obviously NOT a nurse...hope it's all gone!!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was that what was causing your back pain? I am glad you are ok and was able to get some care, so you can enjoy the rest of your trip.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. So thankful, you got the help you needed!
    Bless your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you're feeling better...these things always happen to nurses...its a curse!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you poor thing...you are friend #3 that was in San Fran this weekend!
    one walked the 1/2, one was there for the game and you for the quilt show.

    ReplyDelete