Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Travel Day





Today I fly back to the nest. HH and Enzo are as excited as I am! My soul is filled with friendship, sisterhood, quilts and family. I discovered a couple of patterns at the vendor mall...I didn't go crazy. I did however find a pair of shoes, LOL. As is my blessing San Francisco was beautiful just for me...I swear every time I have been here in the last 12 months it has been spectacular!

Tomorrow I will have the first of a series of slideshows. Then it is time to get ready for retreat! More news on that at a future post!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 comments:

  1. I hope you have a safe and uneventful flight home and I can't wait to see the photos.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope to see more!
    hope you're totally well & feeling great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear it and looking forward to the slide show...heading to Bend Saturday and cannot wait..its been since first of August...ugh...too long!

    ReplyDelete