Monday, October 8, 2012

And The Winner's Are....

According to Mr. Random number generator the winner of the QuiltMania special Australian Issue Fall 2012 is...

Lindi who said, "Happy Birthday!  My mother's birthday was Oct. 2nd...boy I do sure miss her.  Thanx for the slide show, so many ideas.  And of course I am a follower...I love your ideas and designs also.  Again Happy Birthday!!!!

The winner of the Primitive Gatherings Strutter pattern is...

Mary Beth who said, "Happy birthday.  Thanks so much for the chance to win the cute pattern!

Send me your snail mail addresses and I will send your goodies out this week!

I had a wonderful birthday starting with breakfast at McKay's cottage my favorite place.  I have to say I would take breakfast out over dinner...I love breakfast!  Then HH and I headed over to check out the construction and dream about that day when we can move in...ahhhh followed by the movie, Taken 2 and a BBQ with Robin and Brim...a great day!


Even though it was MY birthday Robin brought over a present for Enzo...he now is all ready for Halloween and a court jester...both he and Brim refused to ham it up for the camera...they are both...too sexy for their fur...

Enzo did love this card from my friend Val....now we're talking too sexy for my fur...song by Right Said Fred.


The mail box coughed up the 3rd month of Sew Spooky...great present from Homespun Hearth...what would have been a better present is if someone had already appliqued the block for me!!!  Now we're talkin'!!!


This wonderful card came from Jenny and is just perfect for a birthday girl quilter!  



I was blown away by this sweet baggy of tumbling blocks sent my Kathy of Inspired by Antique Quilts I can't wait to get sewing!!!  Thank you so much Kathy!


I loved my entire day and all the birthday greeting, so many surprises, calls and goodies which if I put them all on here the post would be miles long!....thank you everyone! 

Today I am off to Material Girls for the October birthday potluck!  And the honorary Material Girl from Texas is in town for her biyearly visit!  Way lots of fun for a Monday! How are you starting your week???? 

4 comments:

  1. I sounds like you had a wonderful birthday and I used to love going out for breakfast buffets. Love the fun cards and present for Enzo and the wonderful gifts from your friends, lots of projects to keep you busy.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you had a perfect birthday! Happy Birthday again, my friend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you had a fun birthday, wow spending time with Anne now that would be special to me too! can't wait to see your little tumbler all made!
    enjoy
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I signed up for a baggie of tumbler blocks every month--the first six months' worth are sewn up, and I've been squirreling the others away as they come in. So much fun! Makes me happy to chain piece lots of little things...I learned to sew watching my mother make doll clothes on "piecework" so it's second nature to me!

    ReplyDelete