Sunday, September 2, 2012

Satisfying Saturday

On so many levels it was a very satisfying Saturday.  My blocks were done and thus I felt no anxiety heading to the BOM meeting at BJ's.  I rode "Patty" for the first time in 3 weeks! and that was awesome.  Plus Julie was visiting and I was able to have some group girlfriend time.  Vicki at BJ's had everyone fill out a survey on why they signed up for the BOM.   Was it the free fabric, NOT...was it to learn new techniques, NOT...was it camaraderie...BINGO. I love the girlfriend time.

Both BJ's and Sew Many Quilts were having Labor Day Weekend Sales...and yes, we participated.  Stimulating the local economy, yada, yada, yada...it has nothing to do with the addiction to all things fabric! 

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a free photo slideshow


For those of you at the BOM class that needed the cutting instructions...here ya go!



tomorrow I'll share my lovely purchases...

3 comments:

  1. Oh...I can't wait!! So glad that you are doing your part to save the US Economy!! Loved the slide show...especially the last quilt!! 'Summertime' is in a UFO bin somewhere in THE closet! I think this is destined to be my next UFO Busting Project!! Thanks for the PUSH!!
    P:oO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe shucks... Thanks for showing off my Halloween quilt. Too much fun in the back row w/you, Robin and Irene. Have a great time in Paris! Love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Julie you're a no reply blogger...can you change that so I can reply. Love your Halloween Quilt!!!

      Delete