Friday, September 7, 2012

Oh My Aching Feet

We spent a good part of the day wearing down the soles of our shoes! We had a fabulous guide who gave us the history of Strasbourg. It was great to learn all the tidbits of alsace that mom and I so enjoyed.







There are so many patterns in this wonderful place.
















Robin and Lori having fun at the folk art museum.



After a full day of walking Robin enjoyed some wine as did Lori, Delores and myself. We are the 4 musketeers of Strasbourg!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

  1. LOL...somebody has talented feet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are having way too much fun, lol. Love the photos, such a beautiful area and so many wonderful buildings and art.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely architecture...especially love the ironwork "bee". Wouldn't it be nice in wool?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pics! I love getting to see everything. I just have one question. Is she holding that glass with her feet because she has one in each hand and it's the only way she can hold that extra glass?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Womderful photos! Love all the inspiring designs, my fav is the wrought iron bee, goooorgeous! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pictures of all the patterns! I'm having so much fun traveling vicariously with you. Especially the "wine"ding down at the end of the day, lol.

    ReplyDelete