Sunday, September 9, 2012

Last Day in Strasbourg

Today is a full day, we started with a guided visit to the Musee d' Arts Decoratifs which filled my brain with color, patterns and ideas.







Not only was I loving the patterns of the stones we were walking upon but I could not help but think of all the people, horses and carriages which have passed over them. Being from the west coast of the US every thing here is old!! Lol. Except me of course.










In the afternoon we took a boat ride as I learned that Strasbourg is an island which I had no clue on my last trip here.










...and Robin got block 3 done!!! This evening we are being taken to a wine tasting! And they won't be serving 3 buck Chuck!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Yay, Robin! Lovely!
    Love all your pics! Now I can say that I have been to beautiful Strasbourg! Cross another one off the list!
    P

    ReplyDelete