Saturday, September 8, 2012

Dinner Bell Rings At 8 PM

Just sharing a series of photos of a night on the town...me and my Lindsey creation!! What a ham!




Here are all the fabulous women I am traveling with!
















In the foreground our two tour moms. Mary Ellen and Jeanne.




And all I can say is having a 4 course meal starting at 8 PM is not conducive to sleeping...and it is midnight! Robin is becoming a Benadryl addict and The Fabric Stalkers are going to have to have an intervention when we get home!


















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. Yup, way too much fun, lol. I could not eat that late, I would be starving if I had to wait;) Wonderful photos and looks like you have made a lot of new friends.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is always getting back on track when you return...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a marvelous adventure you are having. I am so glad you are sharing.

    ReplyDelete