Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Ahhh, Heaven

Ok, we are happy...we got out for a walk...checked out the Eiffel Tower, ate a macaroon and found the perfect bottle of red wine, baguettes, and desert. And guess what...here in France you can buy a bottle of wine from the wine seller, he'll open it up for you and you can carry it back to your hotel! Such a civilized country.

As you can see, I have no rhyme or reason to my posting because I don't have a watch. I have no clue what time it is here or at home and I am only allowed so many..."Robin, what time is it?" in a day. Which means there might be more than one post a day...or maybe no posts on a given day...so hang in there with my craziness...lol






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 comments:

  1. Now that is a wonderful way to get take out, lol.
    You can post as much as you like, I love keeping up to date with your adventures.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! What a great meal! I love the idea of walking around with an open bottle of wine...have fun! It is currently 1:32pm our time and it appears you posted at 11:30 AM our time on Wednesday. :o) ENJOY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM!! You can post any time...just keep the refreshments coming!!
    P
    PS Did you meet any drunks on your walk...besides yourselves, that is?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The whole point of a blog is that you have something to say, or share, with others, so no matter how sporadic or often is perfect because you have something to share! As for knowing what time it is there or even here...isn't the lack of that knowledge exactly what living in the now is all about?? That's exactly the way to enjoy your time in France...living in the now, my friend! Loved this post!

    ReplyDelete