Monday, August 13, 2012

The Doctor said...

...take one class schedule, some BOM's, 5 yards of fabric, 2 rulers and call me in the morning!  This was the orders of the doctor who resides in my frontal cortex told me too do!

Although I am not able to sign up for any classes this year...there is always next year and maybe by then I'll be able to just walk down the street to attend!


My latest BOM arrived and it is absolutely adorable!!!  It is a 6 month BOM with a Halloween theme that came with a specialty fabric pack and buttons!!!  I can't wait to start by Valentine's Day...lol...


I also decided that I needed these rulers because Anne said that they are important for my recovery....well, she didn't actually say that but that is what it translated to in my frontal cortex...


and least you should think I am becoming way to normal...I found 2 Primitive Gathering BOW's and a Stars and Sprigs BOM in the mail box...and I am not sure how but 3 yards of this wonderful grey fabric from QuiltWorks and 2 yards of fabric from Sew Many Quilts was discovered in my truck...remember when Beyonce said...I got junk in my trunk...she was actually talking about fabric.



Can't wait to show you what I made with that cupcake fabric!

7 comments:

  1. LOL - you sure make me smile. I'm sure you needed those rulers if Anne said you do - I listen to her as well - although mine involved my sewing cabinet - the rulers would have been cheaper lol. I think I order things because I love getting mail - is that wrong lol - just kidding. Can't wait to see what you did with the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I haven't ever heard of those rulers, so you really must tell us what they do....and I can't wait to see what you did with the cupcake fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine tells me to rest and not do so much, like that is going to happen, haha. I like your mat with the lines. I have a few and got the large one for my table, but notice it doesn't cut as well as the good mats.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy! Looks like you have lots of fun in your future!~ just what the Dr ordered! Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eres muy divertida.Vas a estar disfrutando mucho con todo tu nuevo material y seguiré tus avances con la tela de dulces,deliciosa.Feliz costura.
    abrazos

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also received my See Spooky kit, all of it this past week, but I really don't think I will be starting it until next year. I have way too many BOM to complete/catch up with first!! Hang in there sistah! Hugs from M & M!!


    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sure wish I had a Frontal Cortex...or even a Back!!
    P

    ReplyDelete