Sunday, August 12, 2012

Parlez Voux Francais???

First of all I am going to apologize up front...I may not be able to answer my emails for the next couple of day...heading to the bridal shower!!! In the continued momentum of my life I was forced to take a break at Lori's house.  She said we needed to start getting organized for our trip to France and Friday was the only day all 3 of us had time to meet!  SEEEEE....I am not the only one with the crazy schedule!  Lori's house is a respite, and she said she was cooking breakfast for us!  Not just breakfast but custom made omelets!!!


I would have never thought to grate cheese in an omelet...I thought you just used cheese in a bag! lol


Look at this blueberry coffee cake...yummmm


It was so yummy looking I had to take a photo before diving in!


While there I had to check out what was going on in Lori's sewing room...look at her wall hanging from the class she and Nancy took with Tonye Phillips.  Adorable!


I loved this wall hanging she put together...obviously she is getting a little more sewing time than me.


Yes, we did talk about France.  Actually started looking through the packets that Jeanne put together. Decided where we were staying in Portland before we go and just shared information back and forth. I feel a little better but now my mind has switched back to the WEDDING!

For those who don't know what I am talking about when I say I am out riding Patty...here she is!  It is about 8 miles from my house to Lori's and I had a smile all the way there..


...just like Daisy


Have a wonderful Sunday!

9 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and LOVE it! so cute and I love your scooter too! I have one and I love riding mine everywhere. Both quilts are so cute...Have to go and and enjoy more of your blog..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Don't forget the dental floss after your rides...don't need to have that extra protein in your day.

    You always have soooo much fun...the blueberry coffee cake looks yummy....as does the omelet..as I am sitting here waiting for my husband to make us breakfast! :o)

    I am assuming your son and future DIL are getting married at Edgefield? that is where we got married.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE Lori's quilt...and breakfast looks wonderful!! Daisy looks fun and very pretty!! Lucky you!! I have to petal my Daisy off!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mean 'pedal' my daisy off!! haha I hear groans in the audience....
    P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm...let's see...France, good food that you don't have to fix yourself, friends to share with, Patty, cute quilts and a fun dog...what's not to like???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those little quilts you showed. Very cheerful! You will sure have a good time in France! Can't wait to hear about it!! Enjoy the wedding shower...The wedding will be here before you know it...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sure got spoiled, wonderful home made breakfast.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you find that travelling companion you had needed a while back for your trip to France? Inquiring minds want to know...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not sure...Jeanne is working on it! If you get this message I would love to reply directly but you are registered as a no-reply follower..can you change that so we can converse!

      Delete