Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Tourist, Bend Style

Having  out of town guest makes you look at your town through rose colored glasses.  I have always loved showing off the beauty of where I live...but on a sunny 90+ day it is even more fun!  Walking Enzo on the River Trail and Sawyer Park...having lunch at the newly remodeled Deschutes Brewery and shopping the downtown shops...enjoying an iced latte at Thump...oh what a beautiful day.

For dinner my sister cooked a wonderful Korean feast...even Enzo wanted some! lol...see him peeking in the window! 


The quilt photos were a special find at Thump.  All the of the small quilts had a cycling theme and I recognized some of the creators!  Today we head out to Sister to check out the Fiber Art Stroll!  Slide show tomorrow!








PS.  Still don't have my homework done...

6 comments:

  1. I wish I'd been there for that feast. :) blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at the fiber stroll

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sister is a doll and the food looks wonderful! I'd love to see a closeup of that table runner under all that goodness--

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    Chris, who is still listening to Bill Keale!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sister can come visit me, lol. Wonderful dishes and I can see Enzo with that, I want some look. Can't wait to see your photos of sisters.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are TOO funny! GET YOUR HOMEWORK DONE YOUNG LADY! LOL
    Glad you are enjoying your company!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that photo of your sister! She looks like she's saying "ta da! Time to eat!" Everything looks amazing.
    Love all the quilts. Again, you live in such a great place.

    ReplyDelete