Sunday, July 1, 2012

Time Warp

Sometimes I feel like a broken record...always...busy, busy, busy...but it is true...there is no moss growing under my feet!  Saturday morning I headed over to BJ's Quilt Basket for my BOM gathering. Boy are you going to enjoy the slide show...wonderful Show 'n Tell and great new fabric in for Quilt Show week...only a couple of weeks away.  So here is the deal...if you see something in this slide show you had better call BJ's this week...by Quilt Show week the shelves are bare! lol The new Christmas Fabrics are hysterical!!  

Last night the house was full of squeals, crying and laughter...no it was not HH! lol  My cousin came over with his family, made up of 3 little girls and Robin brought her grandson.  An amazing rain and Thunder storm forced us inside but we are always prepared around here for little ones... legos, cars, coloring books.  Here is HH dressed for BBQing  Central Oregon Style! lol 

Hope your weekend includes a dry BBQ and some sewing!  As for me I am still trying to wrap my mind around the fact it is July 1st.



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free digital slideshow customized with Smilebox

4 comments:

  1. Just what I needed to start the day!! Thanks for sharing!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anna, The quilting on the jacket was amazing, and irish chain with all those fabrics, just perfect. But that pig butt was just the cutest. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Santa fabric and the drink menu fabrics, who made them?

    Enquiring minds want to know.

    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. We got our cooking done before the storm hit, so a nice dinner inside with the storm raging outside.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete