Monday, July 16, 2012

Sisters Quilt Show, Part 2

Looking at the quilt show with non-quilters was an interesting experience for me.  I knew my sister and her friend would be amazed at the extent of the quilt show...both of them appreciate art in general so, it was a win-win.  The difference was that I never in all my years of going to the quilt show...shop in the stores in between looking at the quilts! I usually start at one end and grid the entire town until I pretty much have seen it all.  This year was different and I decided to go with the flow and just enjoy that they were enjoying themselves.  I missed a lot of the special exhibits because I didn't stick to the normal plan...but  you know what...I had a grand time anyway and in fact enjoyed every second!  And as you know...there is going to be another Quilt Show next year! LOL 

Enjoy the slide show!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another free slideshow by Smilebox

7 comments:

  1. I love the sea pieces, the sailboats, mermaids etc, lots of inspiration and the butterfly is gorgeous.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you so much for all of your wonderful images of Sisters this year. I was unable to attend and was searching high and low on the internet to find images. You have so many! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it has been great to be able to sit and have my morning coffee and look at all the beautiful quilts from sisters.....i feel so inspired by seeing so many new ideas in patchwork n quilting..... thanks so much for taking the time to show us.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the second half of the show - very nice pictures - really enjoyed it! I have only been to one of Sister's Quilt Shows - it was so hot the four days we were there we have no gone back. Maybe I'll have to rethink this for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again, Thank you for the tour. What an amazing group of people who quilt! Each and everyone is wonderful. I am glad you were there, so the rest of us can feel like we were too!

    ReplyDelete