Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Fiber Stroll and Shoppin' Sisters Style

I really enjoyed sharing some of my favorite shops in Sisters with my sis and her girlfriends.  Although we were limited by time because life is just to full of fun these days...I hit the highlights...Jennifer Lake, Donaterra, Bedouins and Sundance Shoes. we had lunch at Season's (love their broccoli salad). I am saving the Stitchin' Post for midweek. 

One of the amazing artist of the day was Mari Livie, a visual artist of cloth and clay. Enjoy the beginning of several slide shows this week...as we enjoy quilts and their creators.  As for me...I got homework that needs to be done!  

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free slideshow made with Smilebox

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the slideshow!! There were some fabulous pieces of art! I especially loved the "critter's face" that was predominantly FMQ'd! What an inspiration that was!!! And seeing the Sister's Coffee Company made me wish that I was back there sitting in the rocking chair near the window, drinking a delicious latte again....sigh....and enjoying the people hanging out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What amazing artwork, really inspiring, now i want to make one, lol.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool quilts, I have to agree... Inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Anna, how wonderful it must be to be surrounded by all that creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Homework done? More fun ahead for the freed-up woman! Hope to see you in Sisters...I'm passing through, with a stop at the Stitchin' Post, tomorrow afternoon. Lucky you to have your sister to play with...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the stroll...I think we have the same homework...? haha
    P

    ReplyDelete