Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4th of July


I wish a wonderful 4th of July for each and every one of you that reside within the US borders and those Americans that are overseas.  It is one of our most cherished holidays and for me...it is my favorite!  I have only fond memories of the 4th of July.  Pancake breakfasts, parades, 3 legged sack races and watermelon eating contests!  In the middle of Bend is Pilot Butte and the local newspaper sponsors a professional fireworks display for the entire town!

HH is making pancakes in the morning then we are heading to watch the Pet Parade on Wall St.!  After than we are going to walk the park where they have all the activities and craft market.  Robin is coming over for a BBQ with Enzo's best friend Brim!  A perfect 4th of July...I hope yours is just as perfect!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun way to spend the day, I am staying home and avoiding the crowds;)

    Happy Fourth!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the day. We were going to go to the parade but the boys are still sleeping..most likely will hit the pool? or maybe do the fair at the park.

    ReplyDelete