Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Woolies Welcome Marla! & Happy Birthday Connor!


















Hard to believe my baby is 24 years old today, college graduate, soon to be a CPA and is engaged!  It is on my children's birthdays that I spend some time reflecting on how blessed I am.  Happy Birthday, Connor!!!


What a surprise yesterday at QuiltWork's Woolie Tuesday!  For several months I have been communicating with a Woolie follower named Marla.  She retired in April from her job in Virginia and was moving to Central Oregon!!!  I knew she was lucky enough to sell her home lickety split but I had no idea when she would be heading west...until yesterday!  She stopped by QuiltWorks and joined the Woolies!!!  I could NOT believe it!!!  She is going to fit right in!  She is new to wool but, an experienced hand sewer which means the group is going to work hard at creating another wool crazed Woolie! LOL



And what a wonderful surprise!  She brought me a pack of Civil War Reproductions in a package that is called fabric cigars! lol  Wonder how she knew I liked Civil War fabrics...oh yeah...the blog! Not to many secrets in my life is there! lol Thank you so much Marla!!!  and I am glad you arrived safe and sound!


Here is a little slide show of what was going on at QuiltWorks.  Tomorrow I'll have a spectacular slide show of the 1st Friday Quilt Show.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free slideshow personalized with Smilebox

2 comments:

  1. FELIZ ANIVERSÁRIO,CONNOR! Que Deus te abençoe e te guarde,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I lived near you, would love to join your group and love that shop. Love the wool quilts and the winter piece is spectacular!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete