Monday, May 7, 2012

Portlandia

HH and I headed to Portland to get a grand kid fix, get together with our youngest son's future in laws and for HH to get fitted for a tuxedo. We stayed at the Inn at Northrup Station or as my oldest grandson calls it, the Dr. Suess hotel! You can tell why from these photos. The only draw back is when we stay here Enzo can't come...boo hoo, but I ask each and every time...just in case they have changed their policy.









It was a beautiful weekend and we loved sitting out on the deck. I made portobello/onion/red bell pepper stuffed quesadillas for dinner...yum!




Emily's mom got to share the grandma duties and is all ready whenever her daughter is too!




And look at Em's dad! One handed and a baby round up pro!!





HH whispers secrets to Wyatt...someone is gonna be a stinker!




Oh yeah we got a baby fix while our oldest grandson built a fort on the bed and watched Ghostbusters on the IPad. Enough with the baby talk...tomorrow I'll start a 3 day blog with just shopping...Hollyhills, Throughly Modern Milly, Pickleweed, Stella's, Portland...boy am I pooped!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

14 comments:

  1. Boy is he growing and changing fast, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe how fast time is passing...he is giggling now!

      Delete
  2. Wyatt has definitely grown a LOT!!! Definitely a Dr. Seuss room. lol Sitting on the balcony having quesadillas sounds heavenly. It's too bad Enzo had to miss the fun with the g'kids, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...Enzo was so happy to see us I felt guilty leaving him!

      Delete
  3. He has gotten a lot bigger, what a sweetie.
    If my kids ever gave me a grandchild, I know I would spoil them;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spoil them with love!!! and stuff!!LOL keep your fingers crossed!

      Delete
  4. Hola Anna,tienes un nieto guapo.La habitación se ve genial,una pena que falte Enzo,otra vex sera!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My oldest grandson loves this hotel! So much fun and they have jars of salt water taffy in the waiting areas!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. so cute I just slobbered him up!

      Delete
  6. He sure is a cutie, look at those chubby cheeks, made for smooching on. Looking for to the quilt shop blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't refrain from smooching those cheeks! The shopping blog will be 3-4 days long!

      Delete
  7. Stinkin' cute!! You just want to grab onto those cheeks and smother then with kisses!! Adorable...lucky grandma!
    P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am doing the lucky dance for sure!

      Delete