Thursday, May 10, 2012

Portland: The Flip Side Of The Mind

Whereas Bend, Oregon is just starting to stretch it's Spring time frame of mind, Portland is in full swing!  On Saturday the weather was beautiful, the people were out and the energy was palpable!  I had some time by myself during which I actually caught up on some much needed sleep time but I just couldn't waste all the time sleeping...I had to get out and shop!  This will be the last of the Portland shopping and I will be moving on into some really great blog material!  

I had a chance to visit Linda & Keith...more details on Friday's blog...but just to let you know...they each have their own sewing rooms!  Who are Linda & Keith and how can they afford fabric for 2 quilters!!!???  Stay tuned Friday!

On Saturday I will have an interview with Marilyn from QuiltWorks on how she approaches Quilt Market which starts next week in Kansas City.  Also included in this blog will be some show and tell from the Woolie group!

A full week of fun events on the Woolie Blog...and just in case there isn't enough fun I will be announcing a new Give Away tomorrow, Friday and the drawing will be on Monday...Enzo's 3rd Birthday!!!!   Enjoy the slide show! 


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free photo slideshow made with Smilebox

14 comments:

  1. I almost felt like I was there...and I really love that last photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh that's what I want to share the experience!

      Delete
  2. Love the hat, Love the flowers, Love the shopping, Love Wyatt! Your energy exhausts me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love,Love Love..what a great kind of tired!

      Delete
  3. Lots of fun stores and beautiful photos of your family.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I always seem to have fun when I am shopping...I wonder what that's about! lol

      Delete
  4. Great pics...wish I had a store like your favorite close to me... (fyi the camos didn't work, I could still see them). L

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds interesting, I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are all about anticipation and interest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay for Enzo..he and I are fellow Taurus as my birthday is Saturday...and I am heading to Bend tomorrow! yay me! Maybe I will see you at Quilt works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Birthday Michelle!!! Are you coming by yourself? how long are you staying???

      Delete
  8. Anna - loved all the slide shows of Portland - thanks for sharing!

    Happy Birthday to Enzo!

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria! Enzo is so excited but then he is excited all the time, lol

      Delete