Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Pickleweed Weed & Thoroughly Modern Holly

I am not sure how you are going to deal with these next few days of blogs!!!  I had a full weekend in Portlandia and I am here to tell you...I shopped till I dropped and played like there was no tomorrow!!!  So, you should keep the pot brewing, call in sick...I mean mesmerized! Yes, you can call in and and say...sorry, I am calling in mesmerized!  If you see anything that you have GOT TO HAVE... you can click on the link Pickelweed Hill or Thoroughly Modern Holly .  You will actually reach Holly Hills in West Linn. But with a description they can fill your order! Jan and Brian are owners of all 3 shops on the same street in West Linn.  Today you will enjoy Pickelweed which is a home decor shop...boy, was it hard not to drop a buck here!  But I am not buy anything for the home until the construction is done and I am moved in...which won't be until next year sometime.  Thorougly Modern Holly is a sublet of Holly Hills and their merchandise is novelty fabrics...fun and bright is the theme of the shop.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another photo slideshow by Smilebox

6 comments:

  1. Yup! Mesmerized! Fortunately, I'm not due back to work till Thursday :-) What fun stuff in that shop! I want the big cow picture :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVED that cow...such a sweet expression.

      Delete
  2. Would love to shop there, nice prims and really nice furniture.
    I love cabinets like that, but hard to find here or find ones in good shape that don't cost a fortune.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you and me both...love things with little drawers, wish I could have a house filled with Prim cabinets! now with all the restoration, recycle and collectible shows on TV the good deals are rare.

      Delete
  3. OMG! Now THAT really got my heart pumping and blood moving this morning! So many cupboards with little drawers in them in the decorating section and LOVE the fabrics in pic 26... and the quilts in pic 5, ALL the cabinets in pics 14 through 17... oh my... best get to the job today to make money to buy this kind of stuff! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ((sigh)) little boxes, little boxes...and drawers, and cabinets and kitschy stuff...heaven! I also am off to work!

      Delete