Sunday, May 6, 2012

Dianne Browning, Featured Quilter at QuiltWorks

Well, what can I say...you are going to want to play this one over and over and over again!  Dianne Browning is a local Central Oregon quilter "who designs and creates unique, contemporary art quilts with graphic, impressionistic and realistic styles." All I can say is WOW!  With a background in sewing of all types she uses a wide variety of fabrics, including upholstery fabrics!  I had a reallllly hard time keeping my hands to myself because these quilts are the type you want to feel!  Enjoy the slide show!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own free digital slideshow

4 comments:

  1. She really does some beautiful work, creative ideas and wonderful stitching. I really like the heart sailboat.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The heart sailboat was my favorite also...and I am kinda partial to the pear!

      Delete