Monday, April 2, 2012

SSS=Spectacular Spring Sunday

What can I say...it is Spring in Central Oregon.  Which means sunshine, rain, wind, snow and sunshine!


The other entertaining Sunday experience was Enzo.  He was having a hard time with my attention being diverted to Sweet Wyatt!  He pushed his nose in between me and Wyatt every chance he could! LOL


Enzo did have a lot to worry about.  Wyatt with his red hair, blue eyes and sweet disposition is a sweetheart and his mama thinks so too!  So when I was nuzzling Wyatt telling him how cute he was Enzo was trying to get my attention so I told him...you're cute too...and you know what he did....


OMG...I totally cracked up...what a ham!


To top the day off I was able to attend the Wool Group at Sew Many Quilts.  It meets the first Sunday of each month from noon to 4:00 PM. And...I did not buy one thing!!!  Being on the fabric diet did alter my fabric desire genes! lol Here is a short slide show on what everyone was sharing.  Tomorrow I'll have a slide show of what's going on in the shop!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a free picture slideshow

6 comments:

  1. Lovely inspirational pictures from your woolie group Anna.

    Baby Wylie is adorable, I can see why Enzo is trying to get in on the action.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enzo and Baby Wyatt were both adorable - Enzo is really a ham!

    Loved the photos from the wool group - am working on another quilt in the same book, Friendship Strips and Scraps, but love the cover quilt - a must do!

    WOW - you didn't buy one thing! I'm impressed!

    Have a great week Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that first piece, nice design and size. I do have Edyta's book and love that quilt, on my to do list.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very proud of you for not buying anything. You have indeed had a mind-shift, which is sort of freeing if you think about it. Cute woolie stuff. I have compartmentalized plastic containers for my regular sewing thread, to keep it free of cat fur and dust, but definitely need to get one for my perle cottons. I hadn't thought about that....thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you know what music is playing with this slideshow? It is kind of mesmerizing...especially while looking at beautiful wool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling pic of Wyatt...and in such an adorable outfit! :-) The wool projects are really nice. It almost made me want to buy some wool...instead I bought a wool rug hooking kit, we'll see how far I get! have a great day, Anna...

    ReplyDelete