Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Novel Idea

As I try to pack up...what a joke...Robin is picking me up at around 1130 and when she sees the pile of   BOM's I have, she is gonna have a stroke!  But I am bound and determined to have a relaxing weekend that is filled with pats on the back from myself to myself for making some BOM headway!   One of the amazing things you can see in Oregon if you head out to Baker City is the runts across the desert from 100's of wagon trains that made their way West.  It is truly amazing to stand at the Interpretive Center and see that they still have survived the passage of time.  What I know in my heart is that the reason those wagons weighed so much is that there were a lot of BOM's packed in the back!!!  So as Robin and I head down to Sunriver with our load I am sure we will make runts in the road! lol  

I wanted to leave you with an amazing slide show from the Novel Idea Exhibit at Quiltworks! click on the poster and you can read all about it!  I'll be posting at the retreat  what we are up too...you may think we are crazy or you may be inspired! Either way it will be news worthy!




Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own free picture slideshow

3 comments:

  1. What amazing quilts, love the idea of making some art pieces.
    I hope you have fun on your retreat.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whst amazing and awesome quilts! Can't believe the talent and creativity by your local quilters! Thanks for sharing!

    Have a wonderful time at retreat with your friends - good luck with all your BOM's! Hope Robin didn't have a stroke! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun. I too am heading to Sunriver tomorrow until Saturday..fast trip but hope to be there by noon. :o)

    ReplyDelete