Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Can You Feel It?

You can feel it in the air...there is quilt activity on the horizon!  If you are a quilter in Central Oregon you can feel the anticipation of quilt activity.  The shop hop is right around the corner and then it is a downhill slide to the Quilter's Affair!  Each week you can see new merchandise showing up...the latest and the greatest for 2012!  Here is a peek at Sew Many Quilts.  If you are not local they will mail order anything you want!!! and you can be a part of the excitement that is only just beginning.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Digital slideshow personalized with Smilebox

3 comments:

  1. Nope, not looking, not buying, lol.
    I am in such a lazy mood this week, need to get myself motivated.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun to look at! I did feel my pulse start racing on the last shot, with those baskets filled with all of those wools.....I just wanted to pluck some of them out and put them in my stash! lol It's a good thing that the closest quilt shop to me doesn't sell wool. I would have to break my fabric diet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the slideshow, Anna! What an awesome shop - I would be in trouble for sure and don't have your willpower!

    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete