Followers

Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fools!


April Fools Day has a long history but it is lost on me.  In fact I didn't realize that today was going to be April Fools Day until last night.  We had family dinner since the kids were in town with the grand kids and not only Becky (DIL's sister) & Robin but the other grandparents broke bread together.  I love when families makes time to be together.  There were stories of April Fools passed that made me laugh.

Today looks to be a sunny day considering yesterday was raining, snowing and the wind was blowing so hard both the rain and snow would occasionally blow sideways!  Kids and grand kids are coming over for brunch and then I am heading to Wool Group at Sew Many Quilts!!!  And guess what it's April 1st and I survived my first quarter of no fabric buying inside the borders of Oregon!!! And I feel it is my citizens duty to help my local economy today!


I have been working on this cute little pincushion from Primitive Gatherings and plan on finishing the stitching today and I really need to get going on block #12 the last block of my wool summer flowers quilt.  Yep...I ain't no fool but plan to have a wonderful day!  


I hope you aren't a fool but make time for quilting today!

4 comments:

  1. Hope you have a wonderful day with the family and especially the darling new grandbaby. Have fun with the Wool Group - love the little pincushion! Enjoy helping the local economy - be sure and do your share - you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you've got a great day lined up. I'm not sure what the day holds for me after church, but am looking forward to it. It's supposed to be a lot cooler today...high 70's instead of the low-to-mid 90's like the last few days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fun day at Woolie's. Love the pincushion, but I like all PG patterns. Hope you find some goodness to buy today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your piece, what a fun design.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete