Sunday, March 11, 2012


Yesterday I used my Quilter's Brain and attached the binding onto a UFO!  One step closer to finishing a March UFO...I'm so happy that I am on track with my UFO dream...finishing 12 UFO's in 2012!

I also went to the grocery store and restocked my kitchen with vegetables, not bread and crackers because my doctor says I need to eat more "lo carb."  This evenings I made these beauties for dinner!!!  I got the recipe off of Pinterest .  If you are interested you can get to my Pin board by clicking on the right side of the blog on Woolie Pinterest and then click on my board called "Yumm"  They were delish and easy to make.


Hope you have an enjoyable Sunday!

6 comments:

  1. Yumm - those zucchini look delish!

    Do you mind if I use your 'quilter's brain' photo for our guild newsletter? It's fun!

    Thanks,
    Delores

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am finishing up a top today, the fifty four forty or fight top, I am loving the looks of it(not my usual style). Lastweekend I was at the Puallup sewing expo in a class by Alex Anderson, quess what she goes threw the same things

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ps i joined her on line progam, and am loving it . I highly recemend it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks delicious. I miss being able to make special dinners, but most of the recipes call for things I can't use.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on almost finishing the UFO! Jerry and I were just talking about the brain yesterday and now your picture of it! That is so perfect for us quilters! Love It! Yum Yum on your dinner!

    ReplyDelete