Followers

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Time Warp

It seems these days I haven't quite got my MOJO in full swing.  So what have I been doing??? window shopping.  I wish I was working on some projects but when you aren't quite feeling up to snuff...you don't feel like taking even one stitch.  Yesterday I did accomplish some paperwork stuff and then when I went down to the community mailbox I saw a set of keys hanging from a box.  House keys, car key and mail box key.  I couldn't leave them hanging in the box...so I went back home got Enzo and we walked down the road, knocking on doors until we found the owner.  It was the perfect way to get me out on the first sunny day.    Window shopping included a stop at an antique warehouse in Redmond and BJ's Quilt Basket.  I was picking up a quilt that Sandy, my LA had quilted....OMG I can't wait to show you (once I get the binding on)...she did a fantastic job.  In the meantime, enjoy the slide show!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another free digital slideshow by Smilebox

And don't forget!



4 comments:

  1. Oh my! I looked at those photos from the antique warehouse, and found that I have a number of those items in my home! The only thing that I considered antique is the rolling pin! Does this mean that **I** am an antique??? lol

    Happy "Spring Forward" to the many of you who do that. We don't participate in that in the state that I live, and boy am I glad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved seeing the antique quilts! What a find! And BJ's looks like it is full of inspiration.
    Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful shops and enjoyed the show.
    I hope you feel better soon.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking me along!! Loved my little outing!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete