Followers

Friday, March 16, 2012

I Got The Baby!!!

Can we go see the baby? Can we, can we, can we???!!! I promise to keep my nose to myself...and I got a haircut!




Awww man I thought this was going to be a lot more fun than it's turning out to be....




Sniff, sniff, sniff...actually the bouquet is a little poo-eeee for me. But I do like it when it burps!




Listen, I have got to get in on the E-baby action...cause college is gonna cost a lot by the time I attend!




Hey...yeah...I got some vintage fabric that my nana has that I want to move...




Hmmm let me think about the price and get back to you.




I gotta expand my Pinterest site! I love the quilts but the cost vs income seems unbalanced...better call my Broker!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 comments:

  1. Now that is a scary thought, entertaining the baby with an iPad, lol.
    Looks like everyone is enjoying the new little guy.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute investor! lol It looks like everyone is having a great time. Most people start reading the little ones fairy tales or "Dick and Jane" books. But nooooooooo.....investing in quilts is a much more interesting primer. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the way - start him young.
    Enzo is soooooo funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny! Wyatt is just precious! (So is Enzo!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enzo and baby Wyatt are both adorable!

    ReplyDelete