Friday, December 9, 2011

Yesterday was a running around like a chicken with it's head cut off day!!!  The gentleman at the DMV was very helpful...but I still will have to fill out another piece of paper and bring mom's car down to the office...which means I couldn't get it done and, it looks like the next time I will have a long enough time to stand in line is, next Thursday!  This photo says it all...I took this last week because I knew it would represent something down the line...and here I am, up against a brick wall made up of paper work and no matter what your need...you just might run into a label like this... Toilet is not for use....doesn't matter how much you need to use it...I gotta just smile and keep putting one foot in front of the other! lol


I did have some satisfying moments...like getting my next embroidery/wool project printed on the Transfer Eze!  The only change I will make on this project is to take out the Holly on the basket tag and put in Anna.


Decided when I was at the end of my errands yesterday afternoon I would run into Pier 1.  Why? Because when you walk into Pier 1...it always makes you smile.  Then I ran into Anne and got some girlfriend chat time.  When she asked what I was looking for...I said...you know, something that looks like the decor at your house! LOL  Copying someone is a compliment to their great taste and if you check out  the blog you can see why myself and several other Woolies want to be Anne.


and so I bought his little snowman plate...$5...I know it does not compare to what was at Anne's house but hey...I have started my Snowman collection! LOL


Remember this block...in a previous blog I called it Block 8...and, I was feeling really smug about my progress on this BOW from Primitive Gatherings.  Well, when I decided to prep the next block I found out this was Block 7.  Not so smug about my progress...I am now prepping Block 8.

TGIF...it is a work day and so I put on my scrubs and take off my Woolie hat.  Have a great Friday and I hope you get some stitching done!

2 comments:

  1. If you go on line you can make appointments with the DMV and it goes really fast. In Redding the longest I've had to wait was less then ten minutes and most of time its about five. Try it - you'll like it!! My snowmen haven't been out for 2 years - guess what they are out - Thank you!! I even have some that Anne has!!! Oh Boy - Oh Boy it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been to pier 1, this year, sometimes I find some nice things and great for the kids since they like the more modern designs.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete