Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Personal Shopper

I  feel like a Kardasian because I am sure they have personal shoppers...and I have a personal shopper!  Although my shopper was on the look out for wonderful items at Quilt Market that I might love.  Not shoes, clothing or jewelry!   I headed over to Anne's house to check out what she had brought back from Huston...OMG...quilters heaven!  Plus I get to enjoy being in Anne's home which I never get tired of...because it is sooooo beautiful.  After spending time at Anne's I headed over to Quiltworks for a Woolie afternoon with my favorite people.



Love the border Anne's  did on her wool wall hanging.


How would one get anything done with a view like this from their sewing room!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Slideshow design created with Smilebox

Tomorrow I'll have another quilt slide show!

8 comments:

  1. What beautiful things. I am in awe and a little bit of jealousy! (smile)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful goodies, love the wool bundles, nice textures and shades.
    Beautiful home and decorating, I think I need to go clean my house now, lol.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the wool and the Valdani hand dyed threads! The projects are fabulous too! As for getting things done with that view, I would have to sit outside and do hand work constantly just to soak it all in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't feel bad Synthia I have been trying to get the green off of my face all day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you crack me up Debbie. There is no topping Anne...I just live vacariously through her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Corney...she does get a lot done...I am not sure how but I do know her cat lives a wonderful life up in that sewing room! You'll be glad to know I finally dropped your win into the mail after work today!!! keep a look out and thanks for your patience! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so inspired! Thank you for sharing. Anne has the most beautiful house I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anne the basket quilt is adorable. Can you share the source?

    ReplyDelete