Friday, November 4, 2011

Monkeying Around


Well, I know what I will be doing in a hotel room tonight!  Tacking down binding! lol  I always worked best under pressure...what can I say.  Whether it was appliqueing on the beach for the Hoffman Challenge or tacking Wyatt's binding down...yep...hard to teach an old...although hot...dog new tricks! lol  The car is loaded and I got baby stuff from the family and friends who can't make the trip. 

I really need this weekend. There will be lots of city scape photos and baby shower photos.  So, be prepared to be bored to death!  HH asked if I was going to make any quilt shop stops and I said no...no time nor desire...then...I got the email from Fabric Depot that they are having a 35% off quilting fabrics.  Now that may be hard to pass up and since it is a easy side trip on the way back home Sunday...and he said, "take some extra money"  I may have to do it!

6 comments:

  1. Have a great week-end, and do take some time to stop at Fabric Depot. A quilt shop stop is always good for the Mojo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time and definitely listen to your husband, lol.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new project - remember one block at a time. Maybe this isn't a quilt maybe it;s a career...............Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Synthia, Eileen and Debbie...fun I am going to have and I'll feel better once I get thing binding tacked down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sandy...you have given me a name for my latest dream quilt..."Career Quilt!" lol

    ReplyDelete