Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Mea Culpa...

Well  I am gonna ask for a little grace.  I thought I would get my Holly Hill projects all done today but alas life intervened.  To get a little sympathy for my lack of orgainzation.  I did finish 2 projects but then, I had to start working.  Ordered the rock for my parents grave site...are you feeling sorry for me...some quilters will stoop so low to get a little sympathy.  Found out who did the orginal engraving on the headstone and order it's completion.  Dealt with some mail and did some research on the sale of a sailboat.  Then dropped Enzo off for a haircut and headed over to a 2 hour meeting with a financial genius.  By the time I walked out of the office it was almost dark!  Headed to the grocery store and then to pick up Enzo.  Phewww.  So I do not have a photo of the completed Homespun & Holly projects which means the announcement of the Give Away is another day later.  But I did buy this great sign which I am going to hang in my bedroom.  I love it!

This morning I am working until my CPR renewal class which starts at 0800...it would be simple except they keep changing the way we are supposed to save someone's life!  Are you ok...are you all right???? and one and two and three and four...

10 comments:

  1. I'll be glad to give you all the grace you want. You had a full day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did have a busy day! No grace needed but gladly given.

    ReplyDelete
  3. luv your sign.......I say that to my grandones all the time.....and my grandson says....Nana I luv you to Pluto and back....he is a sweetie, I miss them...some day we will move closer...back to Canada...(o:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life has a tendancy of getting in the way of what we intend, but we always take something from each situation back to our quilting. its what makes our quilt project so special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, they have to change it every time! Today I went to a "Safety Summit" ...which means several more pages of paper work. We all know that is it is paperwork that saves lives, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Synthia I'll take every bit of grace I can get!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a busy one...but knowing the Woolies have my back...I can plug forward!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Queen, I just loved that sign...and your grandson sounds like a jewel!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loris...you almost made me snort my wine! LOL

    ReplyDelete