Sunday, November 13, 2011

Girl Trippin'


Oh Yeah...it was a girl trippin day!  Anne, Sandy and I headed over the mountain on Saturday to the Homespun Holly Event at Holly Hills .  But first we had to get over the mountain...and, stop at Pioneer Quilts . We love the shop and the gals at Pioneer Quilts and made an effort to hit the road early so we could have a little shop time before arriving at Holly Hills.  I am not sure which was more fun, shopping or just being with great friends. The event at Holly Hills was so enjoyable!  But there are so many photos and, so much to share that I decided to break it up into more than one blog!   Keep checking in for there are fabulous slide shows in your future!  And a Give Away by the end of the week!  In the meantime...enjoy!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free slideshow made with Smilebox

9 comments:

  1. OMGosh!! I loved every moment of being in Pioneer Quilting...now that is my kind of shop!! The SNOW would be a different matter...glad you made it safe and sound!! I loved the quilt that greeted you at the entrance and LOVED, LOVED the little basket quilt under everything on the table...VERY sweet!! Thanks for taking me along!!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at Pioneer Quilts last Tuesday because Himself had an appointment at Kaiser Permanente (across the street) . I LOVE that place and I've only been there a few times. It drives me nuts because I want EVERYTHING!! and they HAVE everything; a huge inventory. It's a good thing I live 50+ miles away. I'm so happy for you that you had a fun day and a beautiful drive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed going with you, beautiful photos of the mountains and snow. If I could just go shopping there, lol. I love the photo with the folk art figures.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paulette you are gonna love tomorrow's blog! YOu must stop on your way home to BC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Synthia! Hope himself is doing ok. I also am grateful that I live 200 miles away...but they did drop something in the mail lickity split when I wanted it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you could come Debbie! lol I knew you would love the folk art figures! When Anne was reading you comment Sandy asked what folk art figures and I said...she means the two of you in front of the shop! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics of that snow - very pretty. Not sure how Sandy felt about driving through it - I already know how Anne felt, lol. That looks like a great shop with some beautiful samples - can't wait to see more,

    Hugs- Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandy is young and beautiful...it was no sweat for her! As you will see in a photo tomorrow...not sure where you'll sit if we take her truck again! lol But we really hope you will consider coming along!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could look at the photos of the trees and the snow for hours and hours! How beautiful! The shop looks wonderful, and I think it would be hard to decide on what to buy if I ever went in there. lol

    ReplyDelete