Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Peek At Holly Hills

I am not as sharp these days so the blogs are...what they are...so bear with me as I get my blog bearing back. lol  Last night I got to Skyp with my youngest son and future DIL and it made my whole evening...ahhh... Today I head back to work....NOOOOOOO...I think the hard part is the retelling of my mom's story...but then, the repeating is like watching JAWS over and over again, the music is less scary after the 5th time.

Here is a nice treat for all those out in blog land...Holly Hills  I did partake of some retail therapy but that will have to wait till this Friday when I can take a photo of my purchases!!!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A digital slideshow by Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment