Monday, October 3, 2011

Heading Home

It is always bitter sweet when we reach that day before you head home...you know there is limited time and so you scurry around trying to make a dent in that huge pile of projects you brought.  I can attest that I did not open 6 project boxes.  But, I do feel like I accomplished something... and, I got to be with girlfriends which has always been a blessing...but, more so now.  It is amazing all the beautiful quilts that were made and the commitment to keep the group connected.  It is such a rare thing...this group.  We have been together for many years and I feel honored to be a friend to each and every one of them.

As we pack up our cars and head our different directions I hope you will enjoy the slide show of our last full day of quilting...


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free slideshow design created with Smilebox

3 comments:

  1. Loved the slide show - and can (almost) feel like I was there. There's just no substitute for that special gal-pal time! Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen...there truly is no substitute for a group hug from the besties! Thanks for watching the slide show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those birds..you guys look like u have SUCH a good time and SO productive!!!

    ReplyDelete