Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Rewards!

Enzo ever deligently keeping an eye on his boy.

...and at the end of the day he dances and sings for everyone who will take the time to listen...


Yes, I am bone tired...as in working a 12 hour night shift and delivering 10 babies...or...working the OR and having 10 add on cases from the ER...but...there are rewards trying to keep up with a 9 yr. old boy!  Yesterday we or rather he made a pillow cases.  He picked out the fabric from my stash. Cat In The Hat...one of my favorites!


Pinning the layers carefully


concentrating on keeping that quarter in seam


Learning and sewing French seams


cause we don't want it to fray in the wash!


TaaaDaaa!!!!

Today we head to the Deschutes County Fair!  Yes, I will have to attend the Carnival portion but the animals and quilts are on the top of the list also! Tomorrow I'll have a slide show....ohhh, I can't wait!  Have a great day and see ya tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Nice pillow case and French seams to boot - WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Eileen, nothing but the most precise constructon for our pillow cases! lol

    ReplyDelete