Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Woolie Lesson

Yesterday at work I needed more than roller skates...a jet pack would have been more useful! LOL  Tuesdays are my consistent week day off and I pack it with errands and fun.  I can only handle the errands if there is always a little fun around the corner! Bend is struggling with it's summer and rain has been the order of the week...pleeezee come back summer...I swear I'll work in the garden rather than sew.... 

I have had a couple of people ask me how I prep my wool projects and so this morning I put together a short slide show.  If there is anything you are curious about, just ask and I'll explain.  I have a tendency to see everything so clearly in my head, whereas others go...huh???  There are a variety of ways to prep wool projects but this is mine.  I have little time and need products and processes that go from zero to sixty!  This morning when I got up at 4:00 am I knew I wanted to prep Block 5 of my BOW because I was spending the afternoon at a friends house stitching.  So, here goes...
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own digital scrapbooking design

No comments:

Post a Comment