Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sweet Tuesdays

I think Sweet Tuesday is the name of a restaurant chain???  Anyhooo, it was a sweet Tuesday.  The weather was moderate, clouds from the west...lol...I always thought it would be fun to be a weather girl!  A handful of girlfriends stopped by, shared some laughs and also what they have been working on!  Yes, I did go to the postal box!  I told my friend Irene that I need to get a handle on this BOW thing because I feel the urge to yell at the postman..."What are you doing here...You're not supposed to be here until after 1:00 PM!!!  When I opened my box I was tempted to just pick up the junk mail and leave the BOW package!

Today it is a work day but I'm ok with that...it is less stressful to face a horde of surgical patients than 3 BOW's!  I think next summer I may take Sandy up on her offer...have them delivered to her address and she will dole them out as I finish each one....that sounds heavenly.  I also got great news...I get to work early shift on Thursday 5:30 am to 4:00 PM which means I will get to attend the Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show Volunteer thank you dinner at Black Butte Ranch!  It really is a Sweet Tuesday!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own photo slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment