Monday, June 27, 2011

Roundup of Stars!

Just in the nick of time I was saved from my hole of depression.  Arriving home only created more anxiety for me since I couldn't see what was going on with mom...I had to do phone evaluations.  Since leaving and returning home she fell on her deck and developed a nice cough.  But, she is made of tough stock and was hanging in there, taking my counsel and waiting for home health people who I have sent up her hillside to figure out what was going on.  In the meantime, I had decided that I needed to get the heck out of my hole when I realized a good friend of mine was the Featured Quilter at the 16th Annual Country Quilt Show of Prineville.  I could take a break for the weekend before hitting the bricks in mom's care on Monday.  So I called up some Fabric Stalkers and off we went.

This show is held during the Crook County Roundup and, is smack dab in the middle of cowboy & farm country!  There was a parade, rodeo, fair, gem show and quilt show!  Needless to say...this lovely town was bursting at the seams.  You will need not only a cuppa coffee but your lunch or breakfast to get through this one...with 80+slides and...I included some close ups for those quilt design junkies amongst us!  There will be a separate slide show on Tuesday of the Featured Quilter...because, she is not only talented but prolific!  So saddle up and hang around for a while!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a digital slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment