Wednesday, June 22, 2011

QuiltMaker of Napa

Little did I know when I walked into the quilt shop in Napa that I would meet someone who would understand my angst about my mom...but would take the time to listen to me!  And actually give supportive information...because, after all the people I have talked to...she was the first person who knew about the disease and had actually taken care of pediatric patients afflicted.  I can't thank you enough Diane for taking the time to listen to me...share my fears and let me pour them all out on the cutting mat in your shop!  I am a customer for LIFE!

This will be a two day blog as Diane had a wonderful little art quilt show in her classroom that deserves a separate slide show!  Enjoy and check out QuiltMaker .
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free slideshow design personalized with Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment