Thursday, June 9, 2011

Cover To Cover

I think since QuiltWorks opened a year ago and then started their First Friday Gallery Events I have not missed one...until this month.  Having just arrived home from California I couldn't even think of leaving home.  But I couldn't miss the quilts!!! so I stopped by this past Tuesday and did a photo shoot.  I love posting the quilt photos on the blog but I especially enjoy looking at the photos again and again, taking in all the details.  This months group exhibit was by a Portland Quilt Group called Cover To Cover.  They are a book and quilt group...wow, my 2 favorite things!  The exhibit features their quilts from 2 of the books they have read.  Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society (one of my favorites) and People of the Book.  Enjoy the slide show but if you get a chance there is nothing better than seeing them in person!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free digital slideshow personalized with Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment