Friday, May 13, 2011

Valori Wells at Quilt Market

When I went to visit Valori at her home I was lucky enough to also get a peek at her Quilt Market Booth. She asked me to wait to post the photos till Market Day...which is today!!! For those of us who are not able to travel to Salt Lake City here is just a peek into one designers booth!

I was scheduled to work today but got called off which meant Robin and I could take our dogs for a walk this morning and now, I am going to finish getting stuff ready for the Sit 'n Sew at BJ's Quilt Basket this evening. I am sure that you all are just like me...when faced with a retreat or a sew day you change your mind several times about what you want to do. Since I anticipated that I would be working until 5:00 PM and the Sit 'n Sew started at 5:00 PM I thought I would be too tired to start anything new. Yesterday afternoon was spent getting my Henrietta blocks ready for stitching as I had decided to just do handwork rather than lug my machine to work and then to BJ's. Even though I now have a day before me...I think I will stick to my handwork plan as it will allow me to relax, talk, eat and shop....ahhhhhh

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This slideshow made with Smilebox

2 comments:

  1. I want to live in Wrenly land!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Isn't it sweet! She wanted to make it look like someone's first apartment! The voile fabric is amazing...great for skirts!

    ReplyDelete