Wednesday, May 4, 2011

List Maker, List Maker, Make Me A List...



This afternoon I actually spent 3 hours in my sewing room! It seems lately that I have only been able to get snippets of time. After dropping the Fabric Stalkers block quilts off at QuiltWorks and mailing my cousin Janet's baby quilt off I ran home and started looking around. Before I could get fused about how much I had going on I jumped right in and made my BJ's Quilt Basket BOM blocks...after all the blocks are due this Saturday. Then...hummmm....what to do, what to do? And I couldn't get this song from Fiddler On The Roof out of my head, except instead of MatchMaker I replaced it with List Maker...very funny. Because that is what I need a List Maker! Someone who could set a priority list up for me. In reality, I want to do it all!!!! I figured out that in order to really make some head way I needed my design wall back which is covered with my wool BOM from Sew Many Quilts. I have cut out and started sewing the 1st pieced border! Poor Henrietta Whiskers from BunnyHill is 2 months behind and I know Anne is going to post the next block in 2 days! Yikes! List Maker, List Maker...make me a list...Because I really want to get started on my Civil War quilt...I have collected the fabrics from QuiltWorks and they are all washes, pressed and folded in a nice new project box....

No comments:

Post a Comment