Sunday, May 1, 2011

Checking out the Antiques in Sisters

I was invited to Valori Wells Studio yesterday and decided with the price of gas and my sense of direction I had better head over a little early and do some antique shopping! I have been wanting to spend some time in a couple of shops on E. Hood St. and this was the perfect opportunity! I was not disappointed! There was so much to see including, the Anne pack! Yes, I ran into Anne with her girl pack from California! This is the group if any of you have been following for a while that exchange the most spectacular gifts with each other at Christmas. The Woolies were drooling over Anne's gifts! I hope Anne of BunnyHill isn't going to be reading this today because she'll know Anne was out having fun instead of piecing piecing, piecing for Quilt Market! Enjoy the slide show of antiquing in Sisters...tomorrow...Valori Wells Studio!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free picture slideshow created with Smilebox

2 comments:

  1. So funny.....we loved everything you did. Your pics made me feel like I was back there all over again! So fun to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blessing to have such a nice group of friends! I'll be glad when Market if over so we can see more of you! and finally get a peek at the new digs!!!

    ReplyDelete