Saturday, April 9, 2011

Moda BOM

I am sooooo far behind the Sew Many Quilt Moda Wool BOM! I just kind of got over scheduled in my projects. Thank the Quilt Gods that I have a retreat coming up next week!!! I had all kinds of plans about what I was going to work on...until I realized they were supplying the border fabric for the BOM this month!!!! That is going to be my number one priority at our Sunriver Quilt Retreat. I was soooo good. I went to Sew Many Quilts and picked up my last packet with the border fabric and didn't pick up another project...mainly because they were out of the pattern I was looking for! At the end of the slide show you'll get a peek at my border fabric. Not a fabric I would normally choose but it actually looks great with my couch! The big decision will be when I have the inside all together...if I will be able to live with the border hanging on my wall....hummmm
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free slideshow made with Smilebox

2 comments:

  1. I'm doing the one by Moda, "Green Pieces" I chose it because it was totally different for me and I have been enjoying the process until I got behind!!!

    ReplyDelete