Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I Am One With The Wool!

I so look forward to my Woolie Tuesdays. The hand work allows lots of conversation and I am blessed that this group of Woolies is into recycling. They will scrounge wool where ever they can and then we split it up and share! There are regular visits to the thrift store and closet raids which provide some very nice vintage wool to go along with the wonderful colors that QuiltWorks has for sale. Life is busy at QuiltWorks getting ready for the Shop Hop! And, today was Marilyn's birthday...the owner of QuiltWorks!

This morning I drove out to Sisters to visit Phyllis who is an amazing quilter! I got some great tips, decorating ideas and a quilt show. I decided to divide the show into 2 slide shows, better to enjoy...I want to savor it like a fine wine or great piece of chocolate! So Thursday will be Part One which will include a peek at Phyllis's studio and tips. Then on Friday I will blog Part Two which will be a show of the many quilts she has made. So, lots to look forward too! Thursday I will be spending the day Shop Hopping and will share the damage...I mean purchases I made!

PS. HH won the battle with the prehistoric spider!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own digital slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment