Monday, April 4, 2011

BJ's Quilt Basket April BOM

Saturday was April's BOM at BJ's and Vicki really came through for us poor souls with short attention spans! She mixed it up and we got some show 'n tell before class!!! I love seeing what everyone is working on, it is soooo inspiring. I actually let out an audible gasp when she showed the flannel Dr. Seuss fabric! Definitely going on the back of my second cousin Mckenna's quilt for her birthday this year! Everyone seemed energized...maybe it was because of the little peek of sunlight we are having.

With all the working at a computer and stitching I really needed a massage and so texted my masseuse for an appointment. Lucky for me she had an opening at 2:oo PM that day, which prepped me for quilting on Sunday!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This digital slideshow created with Smilebox

2 comments:

  1. Looks like another fun time at BJ's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eileen, Oh Yeah! This month was so much more fun that last month! lol

    ReplyDelete